Auto Repair in Ballard & Seattle, WA
Import and Domestic Car Repair and Service
Need an auto repair, brake service or car tune up? How about an oil change? Whether you own a Jeep, Honda, Subaru, Toyota, Chevy, or Ford – Bernie’s is the number one choice in Seattle and Ballard for auto repair services since 1963.
Our ASE Certified professional mechanics are expert at auto repair and engine diagnostics — we provide the following car repair services:
- Complete Auto Diagnostics
- Brake Service & Repair
- Car Tune Up
- Transmission Service, Maintenance, including Flush and Fill Service
- Emission Repairs
- Commercial and Fleet Services
Bernie’s Automotive services all makes and models – domestic or import. Including:
Our loyal customers – many of whom have been coming to us for 20 plus years – will tell you in a heartbeat why they continue to choose Bernie’s Automotive for all of their auto repair and service needs. We treat each customer with our legendary old-fashioned service with our Golden Rules of Customer Service. We have modern auto repair facilities equipped with the latest repair equipment and technologies. And finally, we require our staff to undergo continuous training so that they remain up-to-date on the latest repair and service techniques and technologies.
So if you’ve been looking for the right fit in Seattle or Ballard – an auto repair shop who has your best interests in mind – look no further! We strive to make each of our customers happy by providing the best customer service and auto repair service, backed by our impressive 36 Month / 36,000 Mile Warranty. In addition, we treat all of our customers special with our Customer Care Program – earn rewards dollars, get free nationwide 24-Hour Roadside Assistance, personalized reminder mailers, special offers and more!
Seattle and Ballard Auto Repair and Services
Bernie’s ASE Certified Technicians (mechanics) can perform the following auto repairs and services on your car or truck:
- Air Conditioning Service
- Alignment Service
- Belt & Hose Replacement Service
- Brake Service
- Coolant Flush Service
- Differential Service
- Diesel Repair and Service
- Diagnostic Service
- Check Engine Light Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Flush System & Intake Cleaning
- Lube, Oil & Filter Service
- Power Steering Flush Service
- Safety Inspections Service
- Transfer Case Service
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Car Tune Up Service
- And much more!
We perform auto repair services on all makes and models, including:
WA State Authorized Emissions Specialist
Bernie’s Automotive is a Washington State Authorized Emissions Specialist. Did your car or truck fail an emissions test? Our experienced ASE Certified Technicians can inspect and diagnose your vehicle to find out why it failed, then perform the recommended repairs needed to bring it back to code.
For more information about Emissions Testing in Washington State, go to www.emissiontestwa.com.
Commercial and Fleet Services in Seattle and Ballard
Professional commercial and fleet services for your company’s fleet of cars and/or trucks. Provided by the expert ASE Certified Technicians at Bernie’s Automotive in Ballard / Seattle.
Learn more about our Commercial and Fleet Services and how we can help maintain and provide auto repair services for your fleet of vehicles.
Golden Rules of Customer Service
Bernie’s strictly adheres to the Golden Rules of Customer Service. We will serve each customer the way we would like to be served if we were the customer:
- We will provide each customer with courteous and professional service.
- We will provide clear and accurate estimates of repair to our customers.
- We will perform no repairs without customer authorization.
- We will perform each service and repair professionally with top quality parts and materials.
- We will report any vehicle safety or repair concerns observed during vehicle service to our customers.
- We will prioritize recommended vehicle services and repairs to our customers in this order:
- Progressive Damage
- Recommended Maintenance
- We will not recommend services or repairs that are without benefit to our customers and their vehicles.
- We will stand behind our work and honor all applicable warranties.
Nationwide 36 Month / 36,000 Mile Auto Repair Warranty
We strive to make each of our customers happy by providing the best customer service and auto repair service, backed by our impressive 36 Month / 36,000 Mile Auto Repair Warranty. Click here to learn more about our auto repair warranty.
Please do not hesitate to contact us about any auto repair or service concerns!