Seattle and Ballard Commercial and Fleet Services
by Bernie’s Automotive
At Bernie’s Automotive, we understand that in business, time equals money. And when one of your fleet vehicles is off the road due to unexpected auto repair – that time lost equals money lost. Vehicle maintenance and repair can be a frustrating responsibility that uses up your valuable time and diverts your attention away from the important task of managing your business. You make money by attending to your business – not fixing cars and trucks.
We want to help your business be more successful and your life a little less stressful by providing the best commercial and fleet services in the Seattle and Ballard area. Bernie’s Automotive Commercial and Fleet Services can save you money because proper fleet maintenance and repair reduces expensive down time. Lost time becomes lost income and lost profitability, so we make our fleet customers a priority so that their vehicles can get back on the road as soon as possible. And Bernie’s Fleet Services offers a maintenance program tailored specifically for your fleet.
When you choose Bernie’s Automotive for your commercial and fleet service needs you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Your drivers deal directly with us. We are locally owned and operated, where friendly personal service isn’t just a promise – it’s a reality.
- Priority booking – we want to get your fleet back on the road just as much as you do!
- Logbook servicing – we will stamp your book for all auto repair services and maintenance performed on your fleet vehicles at Bernie’s Automotive.
- Highly competitive Nationwide 36 Month / 36,000 Mile Auto Repair Warranty – covers parts and labor from date of service.
- Electronic vehicle history – look up your fleet vehicle history online at your convenience.
- Only professional, highly experienced ASE Certified Technicians work on your fleet vehicles.
- We only use quality replacement parts that meet or exceed OEM standards.
- Customer local shuttle service within a 5-mile radius of our shop.
Getting started is the easy part, we just need some basic information (see the list below). At that point we will schedule an appointment to address the needed service or repairs.
While the vehicle is in the shop we will perform a complimentary vehicle inspection and report to your fleet manager our findings. This will give you the general condition of your vehicle and help you in the planning of future services and repairs that may be needed. This will also give our staff the ability to get to know your vehicle and how it is used in your business. This way we will have the ability to make recommendations to keep your fleet performing at its best.
We realize many fleets may have specific needs. Our staff will be happy to assist in this manner if possible.
Basic Information Needed:
- A list of all fleet vehicles. Please include license plate numbers and any identification numbers you may require for each vehicle; and a list of drivers if needed.
- Your billing address with special instructions such as purchase order numbers, marked attention to, etc.
- Payment method: credit card, check or accounts payable (application required).
- Name and phone number of individual responsible for authorizing estimates and repairs.
- Past vehicle history (when possible) and each vehicles’ intended use. This will help our staff service your fleet better and make recommendations in the future.
Our staff is always looking for ways to better serve our clients. If you have any questions or suggestions you can call us at (206) 965-8338 or email us at email@example.com.