Fall is officially here! Every change in the season is a great time to bring your car or truck in to Bernie’s Automotive for a seasonal maintenance service. With autumn comes crisper, cooler days – which will eventually mean rainier days here in Seattle! Don’t wait till it’s too late to get your car or truck ready for cold weather driving. Be sure it will be safe and reliable for the winter.
The Be Car Care Aware website has a fantastic article this year about the October Car Care Month. Be sure to read it for some really great tips to get your vehicle ready for the winter. Read their article, “Five Tips for Fall Car Care Month.”
Be sure to call us or use our Online Real-Time Appointment Scheduler to schedule your vehicle’s fall maintenance service. Our ASE Certified Technicians can perform the following services:
- Bumper-to-bumper vehicle inspection
- Check engine light diagnosis
- Brake service and repair
- Check tires for pressure and proper wheel alignment
- Oil change service
- Fluid Flush Services – including Brake Fluid Flush, Coolant Flush, Transmission, Power Steering and more
- Car Tune Up
- Battery check and replacement
- Inspection of wiper blades
- Heating, defroster, air conditioning system inspection
- And more!
If you’re not sure what your car or truck needs, just bring it on for an inspection. Our experienced ASE Certified Technicians will conduct a thorough bumper-to-bumper vehicle inspection and will be able to tell you exactly what your vehicle needs.